Spring Capsule Collection pt. 4 + Summer Capsule Printable!


Hi all! I am so excited for the Summer Capsule to be starting! Tomorrow I will be swapping out the products (or maybe today, I don't know I'm really excited!) in exchange for the fresh bold colors of summer! However, I am going to keep this post short, so you can get back to swapping your own capsules! Hopefully by next week I will have everything sorted and be able to show you everything that is going to be in my summer capsule

I am really enjoying doing this capsule collection, spending three months uninterrupted with a selection of products has been both wonderful and calming. I no longer feel like all of my products are just sitting there; unused and unloved. They are each getting a chance to shine and I get to figure out whether they deserve a spot in my collection, and as you read in my last post, some did not make the cut. On the bright side, I've learned how much I loved products I'd only thought were meh like the Tarte Tartelette palette. That palette was always so blah and kinda boring that I never wanted to pull it out, but after spending a little less than three months with it, I couldn't see my collection (at this time) without it.

For the Summer Capsule printable, as you can see, I kept the look very similar and kept with the marble theme, just this time without the pink. I really hope you enjoy these!

 Here are the links for the Summer Capsule Collection Printable:








Smaller size:
https://drive.google./open?id=0BxqW10kh66aIMXcxTUtMSlhGT00

Larger size:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxqW10kh66aIOXFqbUo1NVRaa0k

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com