Limited Edition: Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses


This palette smells SO GOOD! It smells like chocolate, what more can you want? If you really wanted to try the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, but did not want all the un-neutral colors or you just want to try more than eye shadows this set is for YOU!!


 This palette comes with three eye shadows from the Chocolate Bar palette (White Chocolate, Creme Brulee, and Haute Chocolate), two bronzers (Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and Snow Bunny Bronzer), and finally one La Creme Lip Gloss in Naked Dolly.


 The only new product in this palette is the lip gloss (these will be available individually in spring 2015), everything else can be purchased individually which is a down side, but I personally love this for traveling. I often use the Snow Bunny bronzer as a highlighter and then all I need to pack is a few more essentials.
Top (left to right): Chocolate Soleil, Snow Bunny, and Naked Dolly
 The Chocolate Soleil bronzer is an absolute dream, it blends out so well. The first time I used it I was in shock at how well it blended out! And the smell? Heavenly. Snow Bunny is probably my least favorite out of everything in this kit, but I don't hate it. I used a pretty heavy hand with it the first time I used it :/ so use a very light hand or you'll look like a disco ball. The La Creme lip gloss has a minty smell and it rather thick but not sticky (unless you apply a lot of it, which I did once haha). It deposits color surprising well for as light of a shade as it is. As a lip gloss hater I approve of this gloss.
(Left to right): White Chocolate, Creme Brulee, and Haute Chocolate
I've had one other Too Faced palette (Natural Eyes, I think? I don't remember at the moment and don't feel like looking) and these shadows are like 5x's better. They are smooth and apply and blend like a dream. They also smell like chocolate, which I like. I like to, for an everyday look, apply Creme Brulee all over the lid and blend it out through the crease and apply White Chocolate on the brow bone and inner corner of my eyes. I typically use Haute Chocolate as a liner unless I want a deeper look. These shadows are very pigmented. The swatches above are just one rub in the pan and one rub on my hand. That kinda rhymed. I do it all the time. Hahahahaah okay I'm done.


 Do you need this? Definitely not if you have all of these individual items. If you can't commit to a huge palette? Then you need it haha :) I personally have problems committing to palettes that I can buy everyday. It is much easier for me to justify spending the money when it is limited edition. You can find this gift set at Sephora and Ulta or Too Faced's website for $34.



No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com