"No Makeup" Makeup Faves: Spring


Hi all! Today I thought I would share with you my spring essentials for a fresh "no makeup" makeup look. I think the focus of this is to keep the skin dewy and healthy looking. As someone with dry skin, I need a little help in the dew department! I opted to go for a cream highlighter for this look because on dry skin it melds into the skin in a more natural way than a powder would. However, if you have oily skin feel free to use powder or to skip it all together.

Laura Geller Supercharged Spackle
I know, I know, you are probably sick of hearing about this as it has been in so many makeup bags recently. What can I say? It's a good product! This primer blurs out imperfections and makes my skin feel so much more supple. Ew I hate the word supple. I think this primer offers a good base that isn't sticky but will hydrate your skin.

Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter in Double Dip
Now this color was limited edition, so you can no longer purchase it, but honestly any of their highlighters would work, depending on your skin tone. Double dip is a peachy champagne color that blends seamlessly into sun kissed skin. Like I mentioned above I chose this particular formula because of how it melds into the skin without looking fake or harsh.

Pacifica Power of Love Powerful Color Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red
I've also talked this lipstick to death recently on the blog, but I think it is such a beautiful neutral coral that is perfect for spring and will take your look to the next level without going into full Diva mode makeup. Plus it has a really good wear time.

Anastastia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
I am doing this all out of order, I gotta keep you on your toes haha. I really like this brow pencil, it is worth the hype, though I still wouldn't buy it at full price. Wait for a sale or a coupon and then pick it up. I've also heard really good things about the ELF brow pencil and the Colourpop one. For the brows I just lightly fill in the sparse areas, comb it out, and done. 

Colourpop Cornelious eyeshadow
This medium warm brown makes the perfect one and done shadow look, I have been wearing it to death recently and I haven't hated it once. It is subtle but still gives the eyes plenty of definition and it covers up veins. Bonus it doesn't need a primer, unless you have super oily eyelids.

W3ll People Expressionist Mascara
This has just been my go to mascara recently. It provides a nice amount of length and volume and I can't complain. However, use your favorite, because mascara is so individualized that I think it would be silly to do an actual review of them. Like the Maybelline mascara in the light pink tube that is supposed to be a dupe of the Benefit Roller lash, so many people love (both even) but I don't like either of them.

Let me know what your spring favorites have been down below!



*Some links are affiliate*

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com