Mary Kay Mini Haul

  
   Who hasn't tried satin hands before? *chirp chirp* I don't think I've ever met anyone who hasn't tried the satin hands kit from Mary Kay. Every time you go to a party or a little makeover you do the satin hands thing. I recently go a few little things from this lady I know. I believe she sells Mary Kay.
   
     In the cutest little reusable bag I got the satin hands collection, a Mary Kay at play lip gloss in Teddy Bear, Mary Kay Vanilla mint lip balm, and Sun Shades lip balm in Caramel Toffee. The last one is not Mary Kay.



     There is not much to say about satin hands that hasn't already been said. I have the unscented version and it leaves your hands feeling silky and all around amazing.




     The Mary Kay at Play Jelly lip gloss is sticky but not goopy sticky. It is really thick and a little uncomfortable on the lips, in my opinion, which could simply be because I don't really like lip gloss. As far as lip glosses go though, I do prefer this over many other glosses. If you leave your lips together for a long time when you pull them apart it does feel like the gloss is pulling between your lips.


     Mary Kay lip balm in Vanilla mint smells so good. It has a similar consistency to those Carmex lip things in the tube, but thinner. I prefer this one over the Jelly lip gloss. Though it is not really fair to compare them, as one is a gloss the other is a balm. I really like the balm.



     Sun Shades lip balm smells even better than the vanilla mint balm. It is like a typical chapstick, except that it is less waxy. The only downside is, at least on mine, is I can't get it to role back down.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com