Limited Edition: Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot


I think that the Cheeky Sweet Spot palette is the best. Thing. Ever. I mean it has almost all of the benefit box o' powders except for like one or two or three. This set contains Hoola (.17oz), Dandelion (.14oz), Coralista (.17oz), Bella Bamba (.17oz), Rockateur (.17oz), Sugarbomb (.21oz), and you get a Watts Up! (.05oz). That is a lot of product, this set retails for $36 USD and is available at Ulta, Sephora, and Benefits website
Dandelion, a nice soft shade. It would be really hard to see this on darker skin tones.
Bella Bomba, was a little powdery. I also expected it to be a much deeper pink.

Sugar Bomb, also would not be the best on darker skin tones.
Hoola, I've had this one before. It is a rather neutral bronzer though it does lean a smidge orange.

Coralista, I had high hopes for this blush and aside from being a litter powdery, as you can see above. It did not let me down.
Rockateur, this would look really pretty layered over other blushes, as it is on the light side.

All six of them
 I don't have any complaints over Watt's Up! I think it looks beautiful on any skin tone. I think these blushes for the most part would show better on lighter skin tones. Like the deathly pale people like me haha. Other than they aren't the darkest of blushes I really like this little kit and would recommend it. It is a fabulous deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com