Quick Pick Review: Model Co Bronze

Hello my lovelies! Todays quick review is going to be of the Model Co Bronzer in Shimmer! I received this bronzer in a Boxycharm box a few months ago and frankly, I was scared of it! It was dark and glitterly looking and just terrifying! haha


This bronzer is a very warm toned bronzer with flecks of relatively chunky gold gltter in it. Though once you apply the product, most of the glitter falls away. As you can see by the swatch on paper above, it is not the most opaquely pigmented bronzer. While yes it is more pigmented than some, it is less pigmented than say theBalm's Bahama Mama bronzer. Bronze by Model Co does come off on the skin darker than you would expect, since it does lack a little in the pigment department, it shows up darker on my skin than Too Faced's bronzer in Chocolate Soleil. It has decent wear time, and does not fade in a weird unnatural way. This bronzer retails for $24.00 on the Model Co website. 

Overall this is not my favorite bronzer. For my skin tone there are better ones out there like BareMinerals The Beach Is Waiting bronzer, for shimmery bronzers. While this bronzer in on the more affordable side for highend bronzers it still is rather pricey and the actual product itself reminds me of numerous drugstore bronzers (Rimmel Natural Bronze bronzer line for instance). It is very blendable but I would not seek this product out again once this one is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com