e.l.f. Eyebrow kit


This kit. I have a love hate relationship with. It frustrates me because I always accidentally make my brows too dark or I look like I literally did absolutely nothing to my brows. Though as I have experimented I have found the perfect combination. Before I was using the wax and then the powder which usually resulted in me looking like I have alien eyebrows and then I was just using the powder and that did some but not too much. I have found that using the powder on my inner brows (closest to my nose) and the wax, very lightly, on my outer brows works the best for me.
I have this kit in medium and I have medium brown hair. Oh also for reference I have light/medium skin.

 Onto the actual product. This product as mentioned above has a powder and a tinted wax and comes with a dual ended brush, a fluffy end for the powder and an angled end for the wax. The wax is dark brown and on the neutral to cool end of the spectrum. The was is soft and easily blended, it has about 50% opacity, meaning it does not look exactly like whats in the pan when you rub your finger in it. It is easily buildable, but I recommend cleaning that end of the brush very regularly because it does get kind of clumpy and nasty.

The powder side of the kit is a lighter brown color, it is matte. It too is easily blendable and has a fairly decent opacity.
Powder on the right, wax on the left
Wax on the right, powder on the left

Overall I do enjoy this little kit, when I actually do my brows, once you find a good way to use it for yourself it works a whole lot better. You will need a setting gel if you have unruly eyebrows, which thankfully I don't have. Though I do recommend the e.l.f. clear brow and mascara. BUT you need to use a light hand otherwise you have icky goopy eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com