5 Things about me!



Hi all! I am so excited for the weekend! I thought today I would share 5 things about me that you probably don't know! As you have probably noticed, I don't share much personal information on here, simply because I am rather shy in real life and sometimes that translates online as well!

1. I know how to run a sound board haha

2. I have a bachelors of science and art in psychology and a minor in sociology.

3. I have Crohn's disease and sero negative arthritis (primarily in my left foot).

4. I want to be a social worker and that is what I am planning to get my masters in.

5. I will read anything and everything.

Hope you all enjoyed! let me know below 5 things about you, I would love to get to know you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com