Spring Capsule Collection pt. 2 - What I have Included

Hi all! I realized I never actually specified what was going to be in my spring capsule! I'm pretty sure I said I would in the first post, because that is when I went over what my floaters were. As I was typing up next week's post I was trying to figure out what I would do for this post! Then like a brick I was hit with the idea to post what I have included in my spring capsule! I had to of course look at my two previous installments in this series and make sure I hadn't done it yet, because I literally forget everything.

This has been a super fun experience and I feel like because I only have limited access to my products I am forced to be more creative when I get bored of them and honestly my impulse buying has gone way down since I started this (although I did buy three lippies from colourpop but 1. they were on sale and 2. I had the colors on my wish list since they were released, so only a semi impulse buy). If you've read my other blog (surprise! I have two blogs! www.jennyslifestyle.com) you'll know I have been working towards being more minimalistic with my material possessions and well my whole life in general. I'll stop rambling and we can get to the good stuff!


Eyeshadow Palettes
1. Colourpop Powder Eyeshadow custom palette
2. Tarte Tartelette palette
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
4. Tarte Poppy Picnic palette
5. Wet 'n' Wild Greed palette
6. Pixi Beauty Apricot duo

Single Eyeshadows
1. Urban Decay Scratch
2. Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Strength


Face Palettes 
1. Too Faced Love Flush Blush palette
2. Colourpop Topaz Palette

Blush
1. Wet 'n' Wild The Princess Daiquiri's
2. Clinique Melon Pop
3. Bella Pierre Desert Rose
4. Becca  Beach Tint in Guava

Highlight
1. Essence Pure Nude Highlighter
2. Laura Geller Golden Rose Baked Highlight 

Bronzer
1. Pacifica Sunkissed Bronzer
2. Colourpop Super Shock Bronzer in Bon Voyage


Lipstick
1. Colourpop Blotted Lip in Deja Vu
2. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in Fig
3. NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops (or rootbeer float)

Liquid Lipstick
1. Tarte Liquid Lipstick in Birthday Suit
2. Jordana Liquid Lipstick in Creme Brulee
3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Stockholm

*Some links are affiliate*

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com