Quick Pick Review: Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes


Today I am reviewing the makeup remover wipes that I got in the last Target beauty box! Beautty boxes are my favorite way to get to try out a lot of different and new products without spending a fortune buying them all individually. And if I hate something, I'm really not out much! That's a win/win if you ask me! 

These towelettes were pretty nice! They smelled like sweet iced tea, which I personally love. In the sample pack there are 10 towelettes, each towel is moist without being super wet. I did not have any problems with them irritating my eyes, but they were not the most effective for removing mascara and expecially waterproof mascara. The towels removed foundation, bronzer, blush, and lipstick really well. The eexception for lip products though were those long wearing lipsticks, like the Colourpop ultra matte liquid lipsticks or the covergirl outlast lipstick thing. 


Overall these are really nice wipes and are perfect for in the purse or school bag to do random touch ups throughout the day. These retail for $5.78 at walmart and you get 30 in a pack. They are on the pricier side for wipes but they 99.1% natural, which is comforting, knowing that you aren't wiping a sheet of chemicals all over your face! Have you tried these? What do you think of them if you have?



No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com