Project 10 Pan #1

Hello my darlings! Happy Friday! So being a beauty junkie, you come to find yourself owning enough makeup for 4 people, at least. It is really hard to use that much makeup up before it goes bad because you forget about it, you bought something new, or it just simply gets lost in my large-ish collection. So over the summer I decided that I actually needed to use stuff up to make my makeup collection a little more managable and less overwhelming. I don't like the idea of that stuff just sitting there until it goes bad and I have to throw my money away so I figured a project 10 pan would help use up and move some of that stuff out of my collection. Since today is August 14th I guess my project will end November 14th or whenever everything is used up!
- First up is the Garnier Ultra Lift Transformer Anti-aging Skin Corrector. Whew long name! As you can see by the line I added it is a little over half full.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. This  should not take too long to finish up is also is about half full.
- Covergirl Bombshell Mascara. I have no idea how long this will take to use up. I'm not sure how many times I've use it.
- Jordana Fabuliner in Black. Same story as the mascara for this liquid liner haha. 
- Make Up For Ever lipstick in N9. This is from the Sephora birthday gift last year? It is a really nice color. It goes on more sheer, which makes it easy to wear everyday, but can be built up to be more dramatic looking.
- Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer. What  is with high end products having ridiculously long names?! I have already used about 1/3 of the product. The key is going to be remembering to put it on before foundation/BB cream.
- Revlon Lipbutter in Juicy Papaya. It's not that I don't like this color, I do, I just want less llip products because I have way more than one person should. And this was like my most used lip color anyway, and it is still avvailable for repurchase if I miss it after I use it up, whereas some lipbutters are no longer available :( 
- e.l.f. Tone Correcting Powder in Cool. I have so many setting powders and finishing powders, they take up a whole drawer. This is my least favorite of my setting powders so I want it out. It has a tendency to make me look gray cast and a little cakey if I put too much of this on.
-e.l.f. Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky. The only reason this is in here is because it shattered. Baked powders are also very hard to put back together :( So I figured this is the perfect opportunity to use it up and move it out. 
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 0L. This is my cheater product because I don't think I can sharpen it anymore haha. When I finish this up I will probably replace it with another tiny eyeliner sample I have. Aslo this is supposed to be waterproof, it is not.

These are my project 10 pan items! I hope you enjoyed this post and will consider joining me on my quest to cut down my makeup collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com