Easy-Peasy Banana Bread


I love baked goods. So much, a little too much, actually haha. Like if I show up to a bridal shower or a party and there are no baked goods, I will be way too disappointed. That actually happened today! I went to a wedding shower and there was no cake! At all! I was super sad haha.



Any way, last night I made some banana bread and it is just too delicious and easy not to share! Although there is nothing really special about this recipe, other than it comes from my grandmas cookbook. Enjoy!



Banana Bread

Oven: 350 degrees farenheit  Bake time: 1 hour (60 minutes) 

- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas 
- 1 cup nuts (this is optional and I used walnuts)
-  1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt

Combine the butter, sugar, bananas, and eggs. Mix until nice and lumpy, then add the dry powder ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt). Make sure you do not over mix at this point and when all of the ingredients previously listed are mixed together add in the nuts and chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed. Then dump it into a loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com